Subject Claims List
Make sure you've READ THE RULES in the community info and join the community before submitting your claim. I will not be able to give you posting access if you are not a member.
Please read the following rules carefully and then submit your subject claim by commenting on this post.
1. You must check to see if your subject has already been claimed for the time being. If your subject is already taken, you may not apply for it until it is freed up once more. You may however claim it on the Waiting List and your claim will be given priority when the subject frees up. Subjects are on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. If for some reason, you can no longer complete your icons and would like to give up your subject, you must let me know by commenting on this post.
3. You are only allowed to claim TV shows - with this claim, you must complete ALL seasons for that show. THREE icons, PER episode featuring your pairing.
4. Icons must
be posted by season and all seasons must be in order! The only case where this would be different is if your pairing only appeared in one episode for a particular season - then you may combine seasons into ONE post. Just make sure it's noted somewhere in your post.
5. If your pairing crossed over to a spin-off (For example: Buffy/Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossed over to Angel: The Series) you would need to specify which show you would like to make icons of your pairing from when you comment to claim a subject. Any questions about this, feel free to ask.
6. You must submit your application by commenting to this post with the following information:Pairing You're Claiming:
Name of Show:
Once your application has been approved, your subject will be listed here along with the date that your icons are due. You may then begin to post your icons to the community.